Monday, December 28, 2009

Man's Best Friend

A couple of dog owners are arguing about whose pet is smarter.

"My dog is so smart," says the first owner, "that every morning he waits for the paperboy to come around. He tips the kid and then brings the newspaper to me, along with my morning coffee."

"I know," says the second owner.

"How do you know?"

"My dog told me."

Sourabh Bhatia

It is really amazing to learn today that dogs are too loyal to the owners and truly a man's best friend.

2 dogs, Blacky and Tommy, belong to tailor, Teo Siang Boo, refused to leave even when fire about to engulf his shop in Macalister Road, Penang.

Firemen and neighbours had earlier tried to coax the dogs out but they refused to leave and instead continued to guard the premise.

They took cover by hiding under the toilet basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment