Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maal Hijrah

Alhamdulillah, I feel very thankful for being blessed with wonderful health and happy family for the past year.

I read the story of Tan Geek Koon, who had just been successfully undergone heart transplant and felt so relief with my conditions.

I just could not imagine the hard life she went through for the past 16 months after being diagnosed with heart failure when she gave birth to her youngest daughter.

Her burdened was equally shared by her husband and 4 children. Now, with the transplant, she has the second chance to lead a normal life...

Although I am not in her shoes, but I could understand her predicament as once I also went through the critical experience when my beloved husband had the open heart surgery due to hole in heart in May 1993.

The recovery process was quite long and luckily at that time we did not have any kid yet.

I had to be on and off from the office after the operation as to look after my husband. Thank you to the family from both sides who had made sacrificed and willing to look after my husband's need while I was working.

1430 Hijrah has left us with a lot of memories from good, happy, fun, excitement and tragedies...

Hopefully, the new year will be better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment