Thursday, April 22, 2010

Year 1 story

My year 1 son came back from school with red eyes. I asked him why and it was a bit shock to me when he told me that he cried at school.

I took it lightly and was laughing as I thought he was joking...but he was so serious. A few times he convinced me that he cried at school...

I could not believe my ears as this past 4 months, he was enjoying school so much. He involved in a few of school activities and came out as champion in the science story telling competition.

Yesterday, he was so happy showing me the 'token gift' from his class teacher who rewarded him for getting second place in the recent school test.

Last week, he was searching high and low for his note book where he jotted down the names of 'naughty' kids in his class as he hold a position as assistant monitor.

He also kept on informing me that his class was picked as 'the most clean' for year 1, 4 times continuously.

He is also happy to be around his friends as he always mingles around and every day updates me with the new friendship developments.

He even exchanged gifts with friends on his and their birthdays. Basically, he is a happy school kid with less problem...and crying in school is almost impossible to me...but he did today...

According to him, a 'naughty' kid from his class had punched his back several times during assembly...

I guess I overlook on this matter, but I am glad that my son had told his teacher of the incident...at least he practice his survival skill rather than keep quiet or take the matter in his own hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment