Monday, April 26, 2010

HEAVEN

I have been telling my son that he has to learn to perform 'solat' as he is now 7 years old.

I teach him to memorize the prayer's reading bit by bit and of course with a lot of objections from him...

So, now I am telling him on the reward for those who perform prayers and do good deeds after death...HEAVEN.

Ultimately HEAVEN is the place that all of us are aiming to stay... We can enjoy ourselves ... every thing is available in HEAVEN.

All kinds of foods , tonnes of toys and abundance of happiness are available in HEAVEN..which keeps him alert and interesting.

I also tell him stories of Prophets and he loves to hear on Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) most of the time...

He did question whether we can meet Prophet Muhammad in HEAVEN and how will the Prophet recognise Heaven's inhabitants.

I told him that the Prophet recognise us through our glory faces because we always 'wuduk' and of course this relate to prayers. We need to 'wuduk' to perform prayers.

Last night, he repeated his question on meeting the Prophet in HEAVEN but differently...

He asked me whether we know the Prophet's tomb. I told him that it is located in Masjid Nabawi in Madinah.

He became so happy and confidently said ..."Then we can dig the Prophet grave as it will lead us to HEAVEN..."

??????

No comments:

Post a Comment