Friday, April 16, 2010

After Sales Service - Part 2

Continued...

Explained to him about decoder 1 & 2 on 'invalid smart card'. Advised me few steps to rectify the problems.

Me : Thank you for being helpful. If let say, the decoder not working, what is the process to get the ASTRO technician.

Recipient : Within 48 hours from request.

Me : What about the charges ?

Recipient : RM50 upon confirmation. Any parts changes are FOC except for the 'piring'.

Me : Wait, I don't understand. Parts, you mean anything from the decoder?

Recipient : Yes.

Me : You mentioned 'piring', what is it?

Recipient : Satellite disk.

Me : Ok. What about warranty?

Recipient : 6 months.

Repeated on the conditions to ensure that I won't miss or misinterpret anything.

Me : Ok. I will try the steps and get back if needed.

Tried a few times with decoder 2 as decoder 1 totally out.

On-off several times with continuous failure...

1-300-82-3838 again...

Me : I need a technician to fix the faulty decoder. Brand Nokia. Silver color.

Recipient : You got 2 decoders. Which one? The latest one?

Me : Yes, the latest one, Nokia.

Recipient : Model?

Me : I just called your center a few hours ago to solve the smart card problem. What I know it is Nokia.

Have to explain the problem as it seemed they do not have proper record...

Recipient : Now, press menu bla...bla...

Oh dear, not again...

Me : Please..., I had tried a few times...now, there is nothing appeared on the decoder even the clock function. I need the technician. May I know what is the charges like.

Recipient : RM80 upon confirmation.

Me : RM80? Eh, I thought RM50.

Recipient : Sorry, RM50. RM80 for east Malaysia.

Me : Is there any other charges?

Recipient : Depends on the parts replacement.

Me : Eh, I just spoke to one of your personnel claimed that FOC except the disk.

Recipient : No, only parts strike by lightning are covered.

Me : What about warranty? 6 months?

Recipient : No, 3 months.

Me : wonder why the information defer just in matters of hours.

Recipient : We have few promotions and this is the latest one.

She put me on hold for quite sometimes to get the report number.

I left decoder 1 on for the whole evening and suddenly the clock function appeared...tried the on-off, menu and all the steps...still unsuccessful...

Today, around noon...my husband called. Have to continue the update tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment