Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Breaks

A bit frustrated as I have to put all my plans on KIV since my primary schooling kids have to replace the forth coming Chinese New Year breaks.

6 days a week schooling really piss me off...mean extra workloads and working hours for me.

Sometimes, I wonder, why not the ministries just out do with replacements for non gazetted public holidays as more schools are opting to extend the holidays anyway.

Notice that the Government is trying very hard to establish the 1 Malaysia and by extending the school holidays during the festival seasons will benefit everyone...

Furthermore, I was made to understand that the Government has slashed off the privilege of settling the 'electricity bills' to all government full aided schools.

Hence, by omitting the replacement classes will lighten the schools' burden to fork up the extra expenses as normally the days are less productive as less kids turn up to attend the classes.

Well, this is solely my opinion and may be somebody out there has better suggestions or solutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment