Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to School

The kids are very eager to meet their friends as today is the first day of back to school.

Today, my third is getting his first day start as a new student in Year 1. It is all new experience to him as I had to tuck him to bed early last night.

An early morning breakfast and bath time are new experience to him as well.

With new school attires and bag, he is set to start the day.

I have not much problem with him on the first day compared to my eldest who kept an eye on me all the time...

Well, the back to school is not only meant to pupils but also for teachers.

They have to keep their spirits up as to face new comers and face new challenges in career...

Wish to share a joke to break the tensions extracted from Reader's Digest, January 2010.

The headmaster at my secondary school asked for a moment's silence in the staff room while he addressed the teachers.

"Can I asked you all to be more careful when writing comments?" he said.

He held aloft a book that belonged to a pupil called Susan Crabbe.

A colleague had written encouragingly, "Susan is beginning to come out of her shell..."

No comments:

Post a Comment