Tuesday, February 2, 2010

School Day

Lately, I spend less time updating my blog due my tight schedule since the school reopens recently.

I have to ferry my kids for the morning and evening sessions separately as the school my kids attended starts to operate in 2 sessions.

Furthermore, my youngest one is just starting his kindy life and my third one just enters primary one.

A lot of adjustments on schedule and emotional supports need to be done.

The anxiety of being to school especially the primary one really drains me off. Love the part of seeing the little one making new friends and mingling around.

The sweetest part was when my primary one son informed of his generous action. One day, he asked me to take him to the nearby sundry shop as he wanted to buy a glue for his art class.

He came back to the car with 2 and not 1 glue. He told me that the other glue was for his good friend. Kids can be so cute at times...

One day, while busy ferrying my kids back and forth, I was glued to one of the radio channels and coincidently the DJ called audience to share the experience of being in primary one.

The most interesting experience was from one caller who recalled his days when KL was hit by the worse flood in 1969. He was prepared with 'white rubber shoes' and had to share the school with the 'flood victims'...

As for me, I remembered that the first day of school was full of excitement and nervous. I had to walk quite a distance from my house to the main road to wait for the school bus. Normally, I was accompanied by my uncle and cousin.

Luckily, my cousin and I was placed in the same classroom. Most of the friends at school also would have their cousins being in the same class as well...

Years passed by but I still treasure the sweet and unforgetable memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment