Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reality

I am still not recover emotionally after reading the 'Saffiyah Humairah' case. I still have no strength to write even after few days the news passed.

The picture of her in white cloth still emerges and the headline stories catch a crowd of readers.

First, I was so upset that someone had a heart to abuse a little three year old girl
where as at that age kids are so adorable.

After reading the rest of the stories, I was silenced for a while, astagfirullah...I could not believe what was going on with the families but it happened.

I don't know what was wrong with the families as both parents (the mother and suspect) agreed to such relationship...they have accepted the 'open relationship' concept all this while ...

without having any guilt conscious? The news hit me and brings me to current reality of our societies...

Deep inside I am really hurt to see all these incidents occur in our Muslims communities...hopefully Allah give us His guidance and have mercy on all our ignorance...

No comments:

Post a Comment