Friday, November 13, 2009

Beauty

The anti-aging ad that I'd like to see is a baby covered in cream saying,
" Ah! I've used too much!"

- Reader's Digest (Nov 2009)

I chuckled at this ticklish joke. Just to share, my 11 years old girl is not exceptional, she is influenced with the beauty of Diana Rafar who casts as "Nenek Kebaya" in the series.

Yesterday, she spent plucking and collecting fresh fragrance flowers from my garden to bathe.

Basically, beauty is not separable from female worlds back to ancient times like Cleopatra who had strict beauty regime to stick too in order to sustain her youths.

Even our traditional ancestors used 'susuk' to preserve their looks. In modern days, we have more like 'botox', slimming products and plastic surgery.

Earlier I have written two topics, "The Fair Treatment" and "Expiry Date" which touched on the same issues.

In fact today, there is another case reported on the cosmetic surgery treatment left the women with permanent scar on her right arm.

My conclusion is whatever we do to preserve our youthfulness, there is always price to it besides the monetary portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment