Thursday, March 4, 2010

Money

My bargain-happy brother took his eight-year-old son to the pizzaria to pick up their order. Corey wanted to get the pizza himself. so my brother handed him a $20 bill and a two dollar coupon and waited in the car.

A few minutes later, Corey appeared with the pizza, change and the coupon.

"Wouldn't they take the coupon?" my brother asked.

"Oh sure, but we didn't need it," said Corey.

"We had enough money."

-Alan Zoldan

Quite a similar incident happened to my 7 years old son at KFC one day. We were so tired waiting for my husband and the shopping complex was packed with people.

There was no place for us to sit and relax as no such facilities were provided. So, I spotted a vacant place in the KFC outlet.

I gave my son $5 to buy soft drink as I did not have small change. After queuing for quite sometimes, my son brought back the drink with a broad smile.

Suddenly, a young man chased my son and handed him the balanced...

Isn't it cute...but sadly to say that nowadays a lot of 'sick people' don't realize it...

No comments:

Post a Comment