Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot Story

I'm writing this in corresponding to the issue of Tan Sri Isa as commented by our number 1 while he is in Paris. Refer to The Sun, 6 October 2009 "Isa picked because he is popular, says Najib.

I have a broad smile over my face when I read this sentence "...because he is capable of winning and is popular among the people,..." A lot of good recommendations came from our number 1 on Isa and the most prominent statement was "This (Isa's offence) is only a technical matter in the party and he has already paid for his deeds."

I start to scratch my head on these powerful personal remarks made on a very special individual called Tan Sri Isa Samad. It is so lucky to be this person and may be he has huge contributions toward UMNO and all his offence is redeemable...

I don't want to comment anything else on this hot story as the election is around the corner. We had heard our Government choice and it is time to listen to the people's choice once the election result is announced. Drum rolling .....

1 comment:

  1. Nasib baik tak ada undian sms..tak ke pening SPR nak audit..

    ReplyDelete