Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doodle


At any time when I sit in front of a table, I really need a pen or pencil and a piece of paper. Even, when I was on the phone with someone, my hand would be busy scribblings. Most of my colleagues noticed this habbit especially during meeting times previously. Now, even my daughter also makes remark of my habbit.

I just can't stop it. It has been with me since school times. Little did I know that my habbit was a good one until I read about the article in July 2009 Reader's Digest.

Actually, doodle helps improve concentration level and recall capabilities.

The underlying reason is that doodling stops daydreaming. Daydreaming takes a lot of mental energy. So, you will stay focus and concentrate when your minds stop wandering.

I also learned from The Star, that doodling is one of the ways to combat stress.

Don't believe? Why not you give yourself a chance and see the outcoming result.



No comments:

Post a Comment