Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prayer

My husband just celebrated his 47th birthday a week ago...Alhamdulillah, for giving us the opportunity to meet and know each other...

and a lot of 'happenings' to catch up especially with 4 lovely children...

Well, life is not a bed full of roses... my husband just broke the news that his fellow friend had just passed away at this moment...

It brought back my memories to my college days...I knew this guy, just had a chanced to say 'hello' on a few occassions...

The last time I saw him was in 1992 and the last time I heard his voice was about 5 years ago when he called to wish us "Selamat Hari Raya".

However, his sudden death was a shock...and reminded me that 'life is too short and we should spend it to the fullest...'.

Again, Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for blessing my husband and me this wonderful life to cherish ... and for the dearest friend, may your soul be blessed and placed among the 'solihin'...amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment