Friday, August 21, 2009

H1N1's ABC song

I just discovered this song from you tube. It is about a bunch of kids creatively sung the H1N1 in the ABC melody. The lyrics really good to create awareness and educate us. I have posted the site in my edition to the previous write-up on swine flu/H1N1. Anyway, I wish to share the lyrics.....

When you want to cough or sneeze
Use a tissue just like this
Throw it away, don't be sloppy
Cos if you don't, the germs will run free
When you leave the WC
Wash your hand thoroughly
Use the soap, till suds you see
Cos if you don't, we won't suceed
When you feel not quite so well
See a doctor cos you can't tell
Wear a mask, it is a must
Have a rest, that's the best
If you've been to affected countries
Monitor your health closely
For seven days most likely
Cos that would stop the spread, you'll see
If you have fever and cough
Runny nose and sore throat
Quickly call 993
This ambulance will help you and me
One more thing please don't forget
How the germs can quickly spread
Don't touch your eyes, nose and mouth
The germs will spread, that a sure bet
Now we know it's so easy
Come to fight the flu with me.

1 comment: