Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kaabah

The haj season is backed and I can't help hiding the 'very touching' of my inner feeling while the pearly tears wetting my cheeks. It is uncontrollable 'feeling' especially when viewing the picture of 'kaabah' is hard to describe...the environment which was missed so much as none other places on the earth was so dear to the heart as the 'kaabah' aura...and as the center of Muslims qiblat...

If the 'Kaabah' is allowed to speak, I believe it has tremendous of experiences to be shared and incomparable to my experience which is only a tiny little dot (if I may put a mark)...

The 'kaabah' has its own history as it was first built by Prophet  Adam a.s. and aligned with the 'kaabah' in 'Sidratul Mutaha', where all the angels perform 'tawaf'  twenty four hours non stop until the doomsday. That is why we can perform our prayers regardless of our locations and altitudes...

Since we are thousand miles away from Kaabah, wish to take this opportunity to remind myself and other muslims, to recite 'surah Al-Kahfi' on Friday night as it will ignite lights between oneself and the Kaabah. In addition, the first ten ayats, will help protect oneself from 'fitnah' dajjal.

No comments:

Post a Comment