Monday, October 15, 2012

Braces

My daughter who turns 14 just had herself braces. It wasn't a pleasant experience as she was so much in pain contradict to the orthodontist justifications. She barely eat anything since she had it last Saturday which worry me as I am not sure whether it is 'normal' or not...

She was advised to be on braces since her upper jaw was smaller than the lower part and her fangs are not visible yet due to the limitation of spaces. Supposedly with the braces, spaces will be created to allow the healthy growth of fangs as they should be out by the age of 11.

I've searched the net and found something interesting on braces, 'How much I will hurt'. Well, there is always a price to pay for and I hope my girl have all the courage and patience to go through the process...and for a start, she already having difficulties swallowing baby food...porridge is never on her menu since baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment