Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My vacation

Just had a three day break at the Pulai Springs Resort, Johor Baharu. It was really refreshing and sort of rekindle the relationship...

It was a nice place for retreat and very ideal location to be out of the busy and hectic town lifestyles.

I guessed it was famous among the golfers...as the golf range covered extensively most of the area.

The club house was uniquely designed and maximise the usage of timber. I love every bit of the design and the compound was well landscaped...

The kids enjoyed the time at the pools very much as they had opportunities to dipped themselves at level 2 of the hotel or much wider pool at the club house...

The one at the club house was equipped with water slide and were divided into three separate sections...the kids wadding pool, rocks pool and adult pool.

For me, I would love to dipped myself in the jacuzzi but got no chance as I had to look after the kids as there was no standby lifeguard...

It would be better to have a lifeguard...anyway, not many people chose to swim as the pools were vacant most of the time...

Sometimes, I had this creepy and strange idea...maybe it was a motherly instinct??? The pool seemed to belong to us as nobody cared to swim as early as 8:30 a.m....So the kids really had fun, after a few times of sliding down, the kids spent time at the wadding pool except my eldest...

She loved to swim at the rock pool which was really isolated and not within my eyesight...I felt scary and started to look after her as the place was extremely quiet...only to find her enjoying herself...

I wonder was it the wrong feeling?... I warned her to be careful and not to go to far ... as any maniac could easily grabbed and pulled her to any hidden area...

She might not totally understand of my reaction, but to me better be extra cautious rather then regret later...this reminded me the case of a man in Terengganu, who admitted of stealing women undergarments and a lot of rape cases out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment