Monday, June 20, 2011

Hidayah

Lately, I bumped into few people which make me have deeper thoughts and amazed on Allah's greatest gifts to them...and most of all thankful to Allah as we are parts of the chosen one...

Born to be Muslims are really privilege as we don't have to struggle hard to find the Creator and our right legs already step in the heaven door...except for our left legs which could drift and drag us away from the key to heaven...

A very inspiring story from a non Muslim friend really touched my heart...Chrstine is a 60 plus mother of three sons, cheerful and full of life experiences to share...she shares quite a number of stories but what really touched was about his youngest son...she always praises the son who without fails will bring along his Fillipino wife and kids to dine at her house every day and will call her from his work place during day time...

I bet all mothers would be in cloud nine to have kid(s) like this...I asked her on the 'secret recipe'...She told me that she instilled the good values since he was small and always prayed hard that her son would turn to good fortune as she does not have any daughter...

I really admire the mother and son relationship...and she has a confession...her son is Muslim. SubhanAllah...the son studied in UK to complete his degree, upon his returned home, he was employed by a bumi company. He was the only non Muslim and he picked up Islam from there. Finally, he converted and had a Muslim girlfriend but not long after, he was involved in a fatal accident...but he survived with serious head injury and the behaviour turned 360 degrees...

His girlfriend left him due to the circumstances but he still get the full support from the mother until he fully recovered...The mother's love has no boundary even the son had converted, she took good care of him and served all his needs. The most important part was she never objected on the her son's choice of his religion...

She praises her son of being a good Muslim as he performs his duties such as performing the prayers and so forth...

Personally, I feel that her son is really special who has been blessed and showered with Allah greatest gift, 'hidayah' to mankind...to be in the correct path now and forever...

2 comments:

  1. Today Sept 24th 2012 I scrambled my way to find your blog again, kind of missed reading your stories after more than a year. Please keep updating the blog. @red rambutan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your support. Actually, I am kind of busy, physically and emotionally, trying to convert myself into a better muslims. InsyaAllah, I will try my best to allocate a bit of time writing.

    ReplyDelete