Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello

It's been awhile that I stopped writing here...it's not that nothing to update but I was too much occupied with personal issues...from marital affair to bonding with the kids.

Yup, I guess in any relationship we need to perk up each other from time to time, do some alignment and balancing and end with final tuning...

My eldest is busy preparing for her UPSR which just left less than 2 months on the line and with Hari Raya coming just a week before the exam, I guess she has to rap up by end August...

I told her to 'study smart and not hard'...I guess she grabs the concept well as she just participated in the school's choral speaking competition last Saturday in Subang Parade, participating the school's English club singing competition today and attended extra class provided by the school.

I salute her English teacher for her personal effort to conduct the extra class today for her students free of charge...How I wish other teachers would put similar efforts...

I also have revived my garden and almost finished of the new cross stitch project. My kids had officially sleep on the single bedspread quilt which was completed few months ago...

I shall post the photos of my handwork later...as currently my camera is out of order...

No comments:

Post a Comment